Regional Sales Leader Jobs In Dubai UAE | Cisco
For More Top Organization Jobs Click
Do you want to change the world? We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more significant than ever before in our lives. Our employees groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You’ll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be supported and inspired.
- Lead and manage sales force including both account manager team and system engineering team, and advocate people development efforts
- Be responsible for an annual booking/revenue quota with significant growth in subsequent years.
- Develop and execute sales strategy and tactics that maximize Cisco opportunity within the customer environment
- Along with sales planning, be responsible for accurate forecasting
- Direct customer contact will comprise a major portion of this assignment
- Need to make important resource decisions that apply both corporate and account team resources to new opportunities
- 15+ years of sales experience with intensive management experience leading a diverse sales and technical team
- Possess strategic business sense in balance with strong execution capability to deliver result, and can succeed as a leader and mentor in a demanding and rewarding sales environment
- Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process
- Must have experience in sales through channel partners
- Must have experience with larger, more complex deals as well as with offers-led, turnkey offers through channel partners and distributors
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.