Mediclinic Middle East
Registered Nurse Jobs In Sharjah | Mediclinic Middle East
Mediclinic Middle East is part of Mediclinic International plc, a London Stock Exchange (LSE)-listed private healthcare group with three operating divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa (South Africa and Namibia) and the United Arab Emirates. Mediclinic International also holds a 29.9% interest in Spire Healthcare Group plc, a LSE-listed and UK-based private healthcare group.
- Deliver quality patient care in collaboration with the multi professional team according to set clinical standards and relevant legislation
- Ensure patient safety by identifying, preventing and managing risks in accordance with clinical risk policies, procedures and relevant legislation
- Take active responsibility for positive patient experiences by creating a conducive environment as guided by nursing leadership
- Create and contribute to a learning environment that builds employee competence by actively supervising, mentoring and coaching learners and nursing employees
- Basic Arabic language skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of patient safety standards
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.