Regulatory and Scientific Affairs Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Nestlé
For More Job: Click Here
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Develop and maintain a solid knowledge of food regulations in all horizontal topics (such as microbiology, chemical contaminants, etc)
- Provide Regulatory support to regulatory function in the countries and to discussions with authorities at national, and regional level (e.g. GSO), when related to his/her business scope (Category); RSA SU may participate when required.
- Communicate regulatory changes and drive implementation across stockholders. Propose & Implement action plans in response to regulatory changes in the Region.
- Participate in crisis prevention and management and solve problems independently according to business needs.
- Run multiple market business projects and lead these projects in a specific environment.
- Keep track of all upcoming changes in regulations (draft standards) across the region, and prepare the required action plan for each new regulation or standard affecting NME businesses.
- Lead and coordinate internal RSA projects. Take decisions and assume results within her/his field of competence with minimum guidance.
- Provide clear feedback on regulatory environment related to your business scope to guide I&R and develop Group’s positions / policies wherever necessary.
- As a member of RSA team engage in RSA department activities NCE, development projects, projects and activities to improve function performance and commitment to business support as required.
- Work in close collaboration with all related internal and external stakeholders, RSA HO, RSA in the countries, CT-R, BUs, SC, Technical department, suppliers etc…
- Knowledge transfer to new RSA members during orientation program. Provide regulatory support to other technical units and to marketing as appropriate.
What will make you successful…
- 3-5 years experience in regulatory affairs within the industry or in close contact with regulatory environment (food association, industry or governmental authorities).
- Applied knowledge in at least one of the regulatory related topics such as, food safety, consumer information, nutrition & health, additive.
- Strong influencing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in science or law (e.g. food science/ nutrition/ lawyer) would be an advantage
- Arabic & English is must
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.