Repair Specialist Jobs In Dubai 2022 | Louis Vuitton
For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here
|Hiring Organization||Louis Vuitton|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Repair Specialist Jobs In Dubai | Louis Vuitton
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
|Repair Specialist Jobs||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
- Manage customer accounts from setup to upgrades, equipment exchange, account billing and payments.
- Perform OS upgrades and installations.
- Install HVAC systems, building control systems, general office equipment and furniture.
- Work in residential construction including: carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, drywall, and painting.
- Provide advanced problem diagnosis, resolution and follow-up for inbound telephone customer report issues and initiated/implement appropriate changes as necessary.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary committee to generate seamless, efficient system to assist police, and emergency personnel in diffusing emergency situations.
- Design and construct custom order PCs, pack and make ready to ship.
- Analyze and inspect personal computers (PCs) and laptops/ tablets for possible problems.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems on a variety of computer or computer-relate equipment.
- · Minimum 2-3 years in aviation purchasing/supply chain is required;
- · Minimum 2-3 years of Procurement/Procurement Planning/Material Control experience within the airline industry is required;
- · Strong decision making and problem-solving skills required;
- · Ability to develop supplier relationships;
- · Able to accept and maintain company and professional ethical policies and standards;
- · Basic understanding of negotiation principles;
- · Demonstrates excellent management, communication skills, professionalism, and positive customer service attitude without compromising quality;
- · Familiarity with accessing online aircraft manuals;
- · Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite and the Internet;
- · Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a dynamic environment;
- · Familiarity with AMOS or other similar maintenance systems preferred;
- · Some travel may be required;