Reporting Audit and IFRS Compliance Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Michael Page
For More Job: Click Here
- Lead the monthly consolidation of books of the entire group as per set deadlines.
- Head all external audit engagements and coordinate the necessary requirements for all legal entities and countries.
- Lead all IFRS and GAAP accounting matters, including compliance with changes in regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical accounting and financial reporting guidance and advice to Business Units which includes reviewing and presenting technical accounting papers.
- Monitor day-to-day operations, facilitate problem-solving and ensure team collaboration.
- Head the implementation of financial policies and procedures in accordance with IFRS and GAAP.
- Lead asset, investment and inventory impairments assessments.
- Ensure that all transactions and events are appropriately classified and promptly recorded so that they maintain their relevance, value and usefulness to management in controlling operations and making decisions.
- Ensure smooth automation of data flow from Oracle to FCCS for accurate consolidation, maintaining a proper audit trail.
- Ensure periodical consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS for financial reporting, reporting to banks and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate with external auditors to close out audits across the group.
- Apart from the duties and responsibilities listed above, any other additional duties as put forward by the management from time to time.
- Professional qualification such as CPA, CFA, ACCA, ACA or similar (mandatory)
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Finance and Accounting
- Over 10 years of accounting or finance experience with a minimum of 5 years in a reputed accounting and audit firm
- Experienced in the use of ERP systems such as Oracle Hyperion and SAP
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.