Research Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Khalifa University
KU is seeking a highly motivated Research Associate/ Research Engineer to work on full stack vehicle navigation system. The candidate will play a key role in predicting agents’ behavior and seamlessly integrating perception and prediction results with the planner. Responsibilities include conducting in-depth research to develop innovative algorithms, collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to integrate modules, implementing, and optimizing machine learning models using sensor data, designing efficient data pipelines, and ensuring safe decision-making for autonomous vehicles. Staying updated with the latest advancements in autonomous driving, computer vision, and machine learning is crucial. System testing, validation, and documenting findings will be essential, along with a continuous drive to enhance performance and efficiency through iterative
· Strong background in machine learning, computer vision, or robotics, with a focus on researching and developing algorithms for predicting agents’ behavior in autonomous vehicle (AV) scenarios.
· Experience in implementing and optimizing machine learning models using sensor data and contextual information to enhance AV navigation systems.
· Demonstrated knowledge of the latest advancements in autonomous driving, computer vision, and machine learning research, with a passion for contributing to the evolution of Autonomous vehicle’s technologies.
· Adhere to the University’s information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
· Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
· Masters from a reputable university in … or related discipline
· Experience of undertaking assigned research tasks and starting to manage own workload
· Contributing to scientific papers and academic journal articles where possible acting as lead/ corresponding author
· A willingness to contribute to a collaborative and supportive team culture
· Excellent English language communication skills (verbal and written)
· Ability to function as part of a team working on multiple tasks with competing demands and deadlines
· Well-developed reasoning and problem-solving skills
· Masters gained from and/or experience working in a top 200 QS or THE ranked University
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.