Reservations Agent Jobs In Dubai UAE | Kempinski Hotels
Kempinski Hotel and Residences Palm Jumeirah is located on the Palm, one of Dubai’s most sought-after areas, a stay here means being immersed in luxury. It offers 244 luxurious suites, villas and penthouses, situated on five sprawling acres of territory. It combines four Food and Beverage outlets and private beach.
- Review daily reservation accuracy, rate compliance from segment and source, system close-out when necessary and rate availability.
- Respond professionally and process emails within the service level set by the department.
- Ensure clients’ satisfaction and adherence to Kempinski service standards.
- Achieve 90+% on call audits (LQA/IFH)
- Follow the internal up-sell programme for Reservations department.
- Follow internal credit policy.
- Follow up on lost business and bring information about them to the knowledge of the department superiors.
- At least 1 year experience on a similar role in a 5 star hotel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to speak a second language is a plus but not required (Russian/Arabic).
- Has keen eye to details.
- Flexible with working schedule.
- Ability to collaborate to all levels of colleague.
- Available to join immediately is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.