Resident Engineer Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Parsons
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Plans, organizes, and ensures adequate staffing, execution, and monitoring of all field engineering activities and related support operations.
- Provides guidance regarding scope of work, schedules, procedures, field construction problems, and other technical information. Determines budget estimates and staffing requirements for the defined scope and schedule.
- Establishes, monitors, and maintains construction engineering quality control in the field.
- Collaborates with construction management to eliminate any hazards associated with the work that may adversely affect the environment or the safety or health of employees. Ensures that personnel of the assigned group engage in safe work practices in compliance with site-specific safety procedures and industry standards.
- Establishes and maintains a close working relationship with project design engineering, client representatives, and contractors.
- Maintains project control documentation, design drawings and specifications, back-charge documents, change orders, etc.
- Monitors contractor performance pertaining to schedule and conformance to plans and specifications.
- Conducts performance evaluations for assigned personnel.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 15+ years of overall work experience in construction supervision of large infrastructure/development projects including landscape works.
- Additionally, should have strong and hands-on construction experience of minimum 5+ years as Resident Engineer. Recent and substantial Dubai experience is required.
- Knowledge of NOC Procedures, Commissioning and various Government Authority specification & procedures is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction-related processes as well as working knowledge of industry practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic is must.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.