Resource Planning Specialist – dnata Jobs in Dubai
For More Job: Click Here
1- Resource Planning Specialist – dnata Airport Operations
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Facilitate all the activities relating to the manpower and equipment budgets in the various departments of the business area and overseas Joint Venture Companies, during the annual budget process.
- Conceptualise, develop, and empower line managers on resource deployment rules keeping in view business plans, strategy & specific service level agreements with customer airlines. Transform/model these rules in the resource management system.
- Formulate and apply mathematical modelling & statistical analysis and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret What-if? scenarios.
- Evaluate resource requirement/business cases prepared by the department for additional /replacement resources keeping in view the yearly budget Plan, KPIs and other parameters.
- Experience in the fields related to Resource management and scheduling, including BPR, Method Study, Work Measurement, operations Research.
- Experience is in the airline or airport services industry, and/or as Industrial Engineer responsible for Work-Study, Industrial Engineer/Business Process Re-Engineering
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.