Emirates National Oil Company
Develop and implement retail training programs and career development initiatives in line with the best practices to attract, measure and build a strong and competent workforce, meeting, and exceeding world class standards to fully achieve the Retail Operations Department’s growing needs, plans and vision.
- Implement approved retail business policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures to ensure all training activities and programs are aligned with company and management system standards.
- Recommend improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency and productivity to align with retail latest acquired quality management systems certifications.
- Supervise ongoing trainings through feedback about trainees to ensure the process is ongoing, consistent and that the knowledge provided is well absorbed by employees.
- Comply with the requirements of the integrated enterprise risk management system associated with retail training activities and suggest with line management possible approaches to mitigate risks.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a specialised training in Learning and Development
- With at least 5-8 years of relevant experience in Retail Training and Development
- Good relationship management skills
- Good project management skills