Revenue Optimization Executive Jobs | Air Arabia Careers Sharjah
For More Job: Click Here
1- Revenue Optimization Executive
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Supports the Revenue Management section in managing routes assigned in terms of revenue optimization. Is responsible for monitoring demand ensuring maximum utilization of flight cycle to maximize revenue in line with company’s overall objectives.
- Utilizes flights and routes performance analysis to recommend and develop long-term business plans that serve the company’s strategy and objectives.
- Analyzes reports on traffic to evaluate performance of destinations; identifies trends, problems, failure and recommend potential corrective measures or alternate solutions.
- Regularly monitors flights on the routes assigned to optimize the revenue and the utilization of seats based on commercial demand. Coordinates with country managers/stations/commercial team/GSAs and revenue executives; suggests and plans any additional flights or cancellations based on demand.
- Manages group/individual bookings and quotations. Follows up with stations and sales support on groups’ partial payments; monitors systems to identify nature of bookings and eliminate any abuse practice by agents or travel agencies.
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Finance or equivalent.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search, advanced level in Microsoft Excel (Macro).
- 2+ years of working experience in a similar role in revenue management or in an analytical role in commercial division in the aviation or hospitality industry, experience with low cost airline is an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit careers.airarabia.com.