Ventures Middle East (VME)
Risk Resilience Consultant Jobs In Dubai | Ventures Middle East (VME)
Looking for a rewarding career? Ventures Middle East Advisory Services Division is searching for experienced candidates for the position of Risk Resilience Consultant. If you are passionate in consulting, possesses an in-depth understanding of the Middle Eastern market, and is looking to join a fast-growing and dynamic Management Consulting firm, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Apply Also 👉 McDonalds UAE Careers Announced Job Opportunities
- Manage and monitor multiple engagements and/or teams activities and commit to delivering on time and quality in line with expectations for Risk, Crisis, and BCM-related projects.
- Ensuring that the Risk and Resilience initiatives undertaken are aligned with the overall business requirements, vision, and objectives of clients
- Ability to implement, maintain and update Risk and Resilience strategies, recovery plans, and arrangements as and when required for clients
- Ability to provide Risk and Resilience training when required
- Ability to develop Risk and Resilience plans, manuals, policies, and procedures
- Advise/consult with necessary parties in formulating, reviewing, and revising deliverables
- Min 1-2 years relevant experience in Risk Management , with IT background preferred
- BA/BS in Business Administration, IT, Risk Management, or a related field.
- Strong Client Servicing Principle
- Language Skills: Proficient in Arabic and English
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.