Safety Advisor-Health Safety & Environment Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Transguard Group
Job Purpose of A Safety Advisor-Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
- Responsible to develop and apply Health & Safety Management system at work sites.
- Follow International Safety Standards (ISO 45001 & 14001).
- Develop guidelines with help of HSE Manager for the HSE management of operations and standards.
- Provide information, giving technical guidance on all HSE matters.
- Identify and advise on current and future requirements and ensuring that systems and policies are in place to prevent incidents.
- Develop the HSE culture across the organization.
Your Duties As A Safety Advisor-Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
- Ensure the Implementation of organizational and client HSE policies in compliance to ISO.
- Responsible for the management and ongoing effectiveness of the HSE management system, safety, risk, programs and policy.
- Ensure HSE standards are in place in daily operations.
- Drive level of know how and knowledge across the business units to create a culture that prioritizes good HSE system.
- Provide practical support & guide operations team to ensure that the organization complies with statutory obligations and client HSE requirements.
- Coordinate with business units to conduct occupational risk and opportunity / environmental aspects and impact assessment for prudently managing HSE risks & creating Opportunities for continual improvement in their respective areas.
- Keep up to date with new HSE legislation and best practice developments that affect the organization.
- Advise the business on health & safety matters and assist them to apply health & safety management system.
- Prepare plans and conduct safety inspections to identify HSE hazards at work place.
- Record and maintain a database of all inspections to follow up and identify correct actions.
- Assist to identify HSE training needs for employees across the organization.
To apply for this job please visit careers.transguardgroup.com.