Safety Engineer Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Parsons
For More Job: Click Here
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Administers job safety program; audits and inspects job site to detect and correct safety hazards.
- Monitors the safety performance of all construction operations in assigned job site areas with respect to one or more elements of SHARP Management and the Parsons Construction Safety & Health Manual.
- Performs accidents record analysis, and issues reports on a regularly scheduled basis.
- If certified in first aide and on small projects, may function as the first aid attendant, and/or may supervise first aid personnel in providing first aid care of occupationally injured or ill personnel.
- Conducts new hire safety orientation, daily safety huddles and weekly toolbox training.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 8+ years of related work experience in the field of Health and Safety
- Requires a working knowledge of Federal and state health and safety regulations and reporting procedure.
- Nebosh certified.
To apply for this job please visit parsons.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.