- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field and HSE Professional Certifications.
- Minimum 10+ years of related work experience in the field of Health and Safety, including experience in road and highway projects.
- Requires a working knowledge of Federal and local health and safety regulations and reporting procedures.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Recent UAE experience, particularly Dubai, is strongly preferred.
- Dubai authorities approvals are preferred.
In this role you will get to ensure that the safety plan reflects corporate policy and complies with the prevailing safety requirements for the project/region.