Sales Assistant Jobs In Dubai UAE | Metsovaara
For More Top Organization Jobs Click
Finland’s most acclaimed textile designer Marjatta Metsovaara, with a Gold Medal at the Milan Triennial in 1957 and 1960, transformed the world of modern interior textile design globally. Metsovaara’s heritage possesses the highest artistic values in interior textile design in the Nordic countries. The large-scale creations, inventions, and artistic values of Marjatta Metsovaara have made an immense contribution to the world of interior textiles and the reputation of Finland worldwide in art and design.
- Coordinate sales and sales teams.
- Your role is to arrange distribution in your location. Concept stores and corporations in need of placing corporate gifts for clients and employees are the best channels.
- Creating a community of Metsovaara fans, clients, and distributors is a priority.
- Textile-related finished goods for the consumer market are continuously designed and made in Italy. These are high-end textile products for the home..
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience in a sales-related role
- Well-organized with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in home textiles, modern furniture design, and collaboration with interior design firms and architects is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.