Sales Graduate Jobs In Dubai | HPE
At HPE, our team members search beyond customers’ needs today to accelerate what’s next and make a difference — for others, our company, and the planet. Our customers turn to us because we are positive, empathetic, and enterprising. We embrace opportunities to accelerate this transformation across data, connectivity, cloud, and security. And together we make what was once thought impossible, possible.
Apply Also 👉 Medcare Hospitals & Medical Centres Careers Jobs
- You will manage central reporting and forecasting and support ad-hoc tasks upon request.
- You will support the team with key presentation material and reports for business reviews and planning.
- You will assist in organizing and representing HPE at focused Customer and Partner events.
- You will support sales initiatives and the driving of new business opportunities.
- You will work closely with members of the HPE Management Team and associated departments (e.g. Marketing, Finance, SSP).
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with a focus in business management, engineering, computer science or related field prior to your start date.
- Technical understanding and knowledge of the relevant industry.
- You must have graduated within the last 24 months to be considered.
- Only Emiratis are considered for this role.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.