Sales Jobs In Dubai 2023 | DC Consultants
- Organize, Plan and Implement (real-estate) project specific sales.
- Discuss and follow-up on opportunities with prospective buyers.
- Coordinate site visit with prospective buyers and enable deal closure. • Handle daily operations including internal company CRM tools.
- Take ownership and initiative to hone up real estate knowledge and stay up-to-date with rules & regulations in the real estate market.
- Maintain cordial relationships with prospective builder, buyers and other customers of the company.
- Meeting Property Service Providers.
- Making available property data base of the area.
- Catering clients as per their need from the available data base by calling and personal visits.
- Entrepreneurial Attitude.
- Good English Communication.
- Go getting Attitude.
- Good Co-ordination and convincing skill.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.