Security Guard Jobs In Dubai | Zabeel Groups
For More Job: Click Here
Security Guards duties often include securing premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment and inspecting buildings and equipment. Security Guards duties can also access points as well as permitting or prohibiting entry.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and
- Control traffic by directing drivers
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures
- Ensure operation of CCTV and other alarm system by completing preventive maintenance
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Provide excellent customer service
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issue
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.