- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Sound understanding of financial principles
- Project Management
- Prior experience in telecom category is a plus, but not required
- Understanding of consumer behaviours and industry trends
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining acute attention to detail
- Deep digital and data understandin
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world’s largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world’s most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, Jim Beam, Kellogg’s, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.