Senior Advisor Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Geidea
For More Job: Click Here
- Take the lead on all CB related issues including
- Audits led by CB
- Future licenses
- Support in regulatory reporting governance of the Geidea UAE entity and regulatory compliance on all matters both at country/ emirates level.
- Work with internal compliance team to ensure they are aware about CB requirements at all times and changes when they happen are implemented in timely manner to ensure 100% compliance as per CBUAE.
- You will have at least 6+ years working within or advising for UAE Central bank and or regulatory authorities.
- This role requires demonstrable Complaints experience in an often-fast paced Call Centre/Customer Service environment, and experience of working within the financial services sector is highly beneficial.
- Should have sound knowledge on Central Bank audits
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide an impartial and fair investigation into issues raised by the client.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of the Complaint handing regulatory requirements
- A self-starter who can show they have worked well on their own and as part of a team
- Demonstrating a real drive and ability to innovate and deliver creative conflict resolution.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.