Dubai Ports World
Senior AML Analyst Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2023 | Dubai Ports World
Key Accountabilities of the role
- Reporting AML and fraud STRs to UAE central bank.
- Responding to enquiries from central bank.
- Liaise with business units for enquiries.
- Provide subject matter expertise within AML unit and to
- other business units. (Exhibited through handling of queries and providing opinion to AML/CTF questions raised internally).
- Making recommendations related to the reporting of suspicious activity through ISTR & STR to central bank.
- Provide constructive feedback to COC team members
- based on analysis of escalated cases to improve the quality of level one review and STR escalations.
- Promote teamwork & peer reviews. (willingness to help, adaptability to team situations, sharing workload).
- Manage escalations to ensure timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Participate and involve in meetings/workshops/seminars to represent AML unit.
- Continuous self-development professionally through training & professional certifications.
- Involve in team development initiatives through sharing of best practices and knowledge related to AML/CTF
- Assist the unit head in preparation, finalizing, certification and re-certification of AML unit SOPs.
- Ad hoc projects and ad hoc work, active participation and completion on time).
Previous experience required (if any)
- 3-5 years’ experience in banking or financial services sector (especially in compliance/operations), of which a minimum of 2 years must have been spent in AML investigation area.
To apply for this job please visit joblinks.ae.