Duncan & Ross
SENIOR ARCHITECT Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Duncan & Ross
- Coordinate and lead the assigned team of project Architects, Architects and Technicians on a daily basis and ensure that design excellence is achieved throughout.
- Develop a thorough design philosophy, effectively contributing to the inception and the development of a project.
- Monitoring the work of other Architects and making recommendations or scheduling workshops as required.
- Liaising with the Design Manager to ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner, and that project requirements are met.
- Responsible for the correctness, accuracy and complete multi-disciplinary coordination of the design documentation prepared by the assigned team.
- Coordinate and develop responses to review comments, tender queries, contractors queries, etc.
- Receive and participate in the QA\QC process.
- Ensure the satisfactory management and control of inward and outward documentation
- Design research and coordination
- Acting as a mentor to new Architects and helping them fine-tune their design and technical skills and improve their industry knowledge.
- Ensuring the team works together to achieve set goals and targets within time and budget.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Education: Bachelor of Architecture
- Experience: 10 + years
- Technical Skills: TBC
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.