Senior Associate Jobs In Abu Dhabi | PwC
A career in our Risk practice will provide you with the opportunity to help companies rethink their approach to risk and create a sustainable risk advantage. We’re a part of a unique client proposition, assisting our clients develop proper internal controls by leveraging analytics and technology solutions to underpin efficient execution of governance, to optimise their risk and compliance policies and processes, and improve business performance.
- Design and development of corporate governance frameworks and design of governance operating models
- Conducting governance gap assessments and maturity analysis
- Knowledge of the main codes of corporate governance (local, regional and international)
- Awareness of best practices across all major dimensions of corporate governance – i.e. board structure and operations, strategy & planning, risk management & compliance, transparency & disclosure, Corporate Governance policies (e.g. code of conduct, business ethics, RPTs, whistleblower, etc.)
- Experience of having designed business operating models, including organization structuring
- Design and development of Delegation of Authorities across core functional areas such as Governance, Corporate affairs, HR, Finance, IT, Procurement, Legal & Compliance, etc.
- Organization structure development and understanding of organization design models
- Knowledge and understanding of performance management
- Working knowledge of key concepts around risk management and compliance (which are key elements of overall governance experience).
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.