The Cigna Group
Senior case management supervisor Jobs In Dubai | The Cigna Group
Apply Also 👉 Partnership Manager Jobs In Dubai
- Motivate individuals and team collectively to achieve agreed work output targets covering productivity, quality and customer/provider satisfaction
- Recommend and implement innovative strategies to ilig all three different segments, improve efficiency and provide excellent customer service.
- Be proactive in identifying improvement/enhancement opportunities and active in seeking and sharing ideas for innovation in business processes within the Integrated Health Team and other operations; recommend and implement innovative strategies to improve efficiency within the pre-authorization and care coordination process and provide excellent customer service, including to members, clients, but also health care providers.
- Ensure strong employee engagement within the team, including day to day oversight, motivation, conflict management, training, well being and performance
- Performed quarterly check-in and career development talks. Ensure appropriate performance management actions are taken
- Proactively address and/or escalate any risks.
- Develop/maintain proactive/effective business relationships, both internally and externally to ensure a seamless delivery of service. Actively encourage all team members to do likewise.
- Produce, review and interpret reporting and data in line with formats and timescales agreed with management, including trending and enhancement activities with quantification of operational impacts.
- Ensure work planning is complete and be first line of approval for holidays within your team. Lies with other supervisors and manager for find approval.
- Escalation point for complex cases a, complaint and financial verification and exceptional payment
- Minimum of three years experience in an operational team
- Active language knowledge of at least English; any additional language is a plus
- Experience and/or interest in coaching, managing, developing and motivating individuals
- Experience in complaint management – with a proven track record in improving customer service standards
- A growth mindset with a positive attitude towards change and the ability to play an active role in implementing change initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: strong empathy and listening skills
- Competency to build a team and create an atmosphere of positive collaboration, innovation and creative solutioning among the team members
- Action-orientated problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.