Al Rostamani Group
Senior Client Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Al Rostamani Group
For More Job: Click Here
- Responsible for aligning to the sales strategy ensuring ARC strategic objectives are met
- Accountable for creating turn-around solutions to ensure that sales plans are met irrespective of current situation by ensuring that sales procedures and policies as defined by the sales Sr. Management are implemented and followed
- Responsible to approach the management of his/her account in a systematic way by identifying the strategy they will use to develop and grow the account profitably
- Do a vulnerability analysis of ARC position in comparison to that of competitors and vendors, to ensure the client’s requirement is at the heart of our proposed solution
- Formulate and execute sales, marketing, and go-to-market strategies; Management of product, pricing, costing and profit margins
- Plan, develop and implement tactical promotions and integrated marketing programs for the targeted customer segments
- Account management, cross selling and up selling for the existing and new customers
- Market development, penetration in to the existing account and expansion of new accounts and market.
- Manage vendor relationship on target and quota
- Manage & Negotiate with vendors on product, pricing, marketing activities, technical support, sales rebate etc.
- Identify and develop partnership with new vendors to support continuous portfolio growth.
- Operation management including but not limited to inventory, vendor rebate, marketing funds, technical support, etc.
- Manage product life cycles, pre-sales architecting capability for large orders and operational issues
- Minimum 12 years of relevant industry experience
- Hard core ICT Solutions (Infrastructure, Compute, Networking, UC, IT Security & Digital) sales experience preferred
- Must have worked for reputed ICT System Integrators in the UAE
- Must have track record of closing large ICT solution orders
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.