The Emirates Group
Senior Data Engineer Jobs in Dubai | The Emirates Group Careers
For More Job: Click Here
1- Senior Data Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Lead technical design and build for small to medium sized solutions in a team. Translate functional and non-functional data and analytics requirements into fit for purpose technical design. Ensure solution performance, business edge cases and security related issues are addressed while developing software.
- Debug issues of complexity, resolve blockers and follow design documents with minimal or no supervision.
- Complete data engineering coding tasks on problems of moderate to high scope and complexity. Demonstrate good coding principles. Conduct code review for peers. Ensure solutions adhere to published data privacy and cybersecurity principles.
- Operate with a data-driven mindset.
- Degree or honors (12+3 or equivalent) In a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computational Mathematics, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering. Specialization or electives in a Data & Analytics field (e.g. Data Warehousing, Data Science, Business Intelligence) a nice-to-have.
- Minimum 2+ years of development, testing and support experience in the analytic applications such as Data Lake and Data Warehouse (preferably using the Big Data stack and Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure)
- 2+ years Data Engineering (Fewer years’ experience will be considered for Masters degree holders)
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.