Senior Engineer Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Dubai Government Careers
A project manager identifies the project’s goals, objectives, and scope and creates a project plan that outlines the tasks, timelines, and resources required. They communicate with the project team and stakeholders, manage risks and issues, and monitor progress to ensure that the project stays on track..
- Manage identified obstructions of existing/new controlled parking areas, and provide solutions.
- Review occupancy rates and traffic studies in controlled parking areas.
- Conduct site visits to assure proper installation parking equipment.
- Communicate with different groups on projects related to the processing zones of parking control during the study and implementation phases.
- Plan, execute, and follow up implementation of parking expansion projects in public/private controlled parking areas in coordination with various RTA departments.
- Bachelor degree in Structural /Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- Awareness of CAD software and drawing tools.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.