Ventures Middle East
Senior Management Consultant Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Ventures Middle East
For More Job: Click Here
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Play a key part in driving process improvement, delivering successful business results, and developing broad base strategies for a diverse set of clients.
- You will be responsible for identifying and developing new client opportunities to advise clients on transformational change and building organizational capabilities, bringing a deep functional knowledge expertise and understanding of new and best practices to every client situation, across various functions, including Procurement while ensuring the highest quality client work.
- Facilitate workshops to assess the client as-is and to-be processes
- Apply BPMN/EPC as a modelling notation either for implementation purposes or to capture processes within a BPM center of excellence
- Managing project delivery by using suitable project management methodologies to keep track of budget, scope, deliverables, project status reporting
- Analysing and outlining business process improvements. Coordinating business process improvement strategies with client stakeholders
- Lead analysis design and implementation of business performance approaches, helping to develop tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- Develop multiple analytical and methods approaches for a wide range of client problems in a systematic and structured manner with ability to translate client ideas, process and issues into clear frameworks and visuals.
- Provide process mapping and visualization for processes.
- Develop policy and procedures, risks & controls, KPIs and SLAs for functions, including but not limited to Procurement, Supply Chain, etc., for private and public sector companies.
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads)
- Ability to develop agile operating models, positional structures and relevant manuals with frameworks for organizations across various functions.
- Support superiors in managing the engagement budgets and in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development
- Bilingual Arabic/ English
- Min 4 years Consulting experience
- Bachelors Degree f rom a recognised university, advantageous if engineering, economics or business management
- Good Communication and Presentation Skill
- Strong Client Servicing Principle
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high-quality output.