Senior Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Visa
For More Job: Click Here
- Be a problem solver and trusted advisor to the Head of CVP and Loyalty for GCC and NALP
- Project manage multiple CVP initiatives including product launches and enhancements – covering business case preparation, system set up, pricing, communication etc
- Support in GCC and NALP product strategy development through a combination of consumer research, Visa data analysis, tracking usage of existing benefits
- Support in budget management including tracking of program performance and sharing forecasts with finance as per budget cycles
- Develop CVP addressing new and evolving consumer needs and emerging segments.
- Partner with internal stakeholders such as the CEMEA CVP Hub, Interchange, Pricing, Marketing, Research, Data science, MSA and Country teams and BDs
- Work with external partners including existing benefit providers and continuously evaluate new options
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in financial and fintech industries. Product development and management experience is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of the clients’ business and how it aligns with Visa’s strategy
- Project management skills and strong execution capability to deliver against tight deadlines
- Strategic thinking, strong analytical skills and financial acumen
- Self-directed and motivated with the ability to operate in a fast paced and constantly changing work environment
- Digitally curious, follows industry trends and can utilize this exposure to develop Visa’s products, customer experience and digital offerings
- Solid interpersonal skills, ability to effectively work and collaborate across the organisation.
|Are You Interested in Other Companies Jobs:|
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.