Al Tayer Group
Manages portfolio of tools and applications: o Data, BI and Reporting o CRM o Loyalty o Financial Planning. Contributes to company strategy and seeks for new opportunities by incorporating new technical trends in the market to improve business processes, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Business Relationship Management – understanding relevant business strategies, drivers, and processes and providing technology guidance for maximizing return on investment
- Business Architecture – creating and maintaining a blueprint of the business organization to be able to manage overall change and alignment with the business architecture
- Manages Project Portfolio for their domain and aligns with the key business stakeholders; ensures alignment between different business units
- Possesses a broad knowledge of most technical and business resources and uses them to effectively coordinate team members and external resources.
- Create shared vision of their respective solutions and facilitate decision making and arbitration relating to trade-offs both within and between different solution platforms