Expo City Dubai
Senior Manager Master Community Jobs in Expo City Dubai
For More Job: Click Here
1- Senior Manager – Master Community
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The primary purpose of the Senior Manager – Master Community role is to responsible for measuring performance and end user satisfaction in line with the contract schedule and contracted key performance indicators. Ensuring the above is to optimize the performance of given appointed service providers through effective management employed to carry out the role. Applies to community managed common areas owned by Expo City.
- Lead and oversee the management of up to 750 blue collar staff per shift.
- Direct responsibility of department budget of an annual forecast of AED 70 million dirhams, including all aspects of Profit/Loss review within Facilities Management, and the ability to drill down on every cost and revenue element to determine the source detail.
- Overall accountability for the contractual management and performance of Hard Services (including CAFM management and Help Desk services), Soft Services, Site Landscape, Site Pest Control and Site Waste.
- Ensure Daily, weekly and monthly auditing and management of all Service Provider work plans and performances through KPI’s as agreed in the management contracts are presented to enable service provider payments
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, BSc / BENG Engineering and Management
- Excellent knowledge of revenue-generating/saving methods in relevant industry and ability to initiate new ideas and best practice.
- Experience in dispute management.
- Extensive knowledge across other city operation divisions and subdivisions as well as dependencies with other additional areas of the business
To apply for this job please visit careers.expocitydubai.com.