- Holder of a degree in a relevant engineering discipline (e.g. electrical or mechanical or civil), preferably with qualifications in Facilities Management
- 7 years’ minimum experience in working as an engineer in a building services engineering department within a facilities management organization
- 5 years minimum experience of managing multi-skilled maintenance team
- Technical and management competent.
- Maintain strong working relationships with the Client, emphasis on frequent, thorough, and professional communication on operations related matters
- Manage all upward reporting related to delivered services/ manpower as per the contract, such as financial and cost control, code and regulatory compliance, personnel management, staff training and development, team productivity, Health & Safety, environmental and energy management.
- Communicate operating philosophies, contracts information, objectives, and expectations to the employed all stakeholders engaged on the contract.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for each KPI to be achieved, escalation matrix for each KPI and all related management documentation with the Contract / General Manager approval.
- Develop a complete personal knowledge of the initiatives, operational alternatives and contingency plans related to all key elements within the contract.
- Develop and deliver weekly and monthly operational and KPIs reports.
- Responsible for all KPI’s and obligations within the contract to ensure that the services are delivered on time, to the correct standards and within budget as per the contract requirements
- Conduct regular reviews of Information Security Performance and promote ways to improve security integrity
- Ensure compliance with the Serco Management System and all relevant business processes, procedures and work instructions to deliver all work with appropriate quality and governance standards
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.