Senior Product Manager Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
For More Job: Click Here
- Act as the key authority and point of contact for project development concepts, business strategy and business models.
- Producing and reviewing product requirements documents (PRD) and make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Plan, direct, supervise and control the execution of assigned product team (business) functions. Manage identification of business opportunities which can be met through the development of digital solutions.
- Create, make decisions and maintain a value-based prioritised backlog of opportunities for products which align to Al Futtaim business strategy and goals. Develop business cases and economic models backed by data.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent certification in Computer Science or any related technical stream
- Demonstrable experience and accountability in leading and managing Digital properties, eCommerce
- Solid knowledge of website and mobile analytics tools (e.g., Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Omniture)
- 6+ years of extensive digital product management experience that can demonstrate a track-record in delivering committed product features on-time with high quality.
- Prior experience overseeing the development and management of any major eCommerce search, catalog or PIM capabilities, preferably for a Brick and Click retailer in the region or in the Americas
To apply for this job please visit www.afuturewithus.com.