Senior Urban Designer Jobs In Dubai 2023 | AECOM
For More Jobs: Click Here
- Contributes to the development of project outcomes and coordinate the team to effectively manage the delivery, resourcing and product as agreed with the Director and clients.
- Projects include master planning for regional projects including planned communities, mixed-use residential and resorts, themed entertainment and residential sub-divisions.
- Develops design plans in response to technical problems posed by a project’s scope.
- Develops innovative solutions to problems that effectively address the social, legal, and economic implications of the physical form.
- Provide project or task management to develop urban design and planning concepts and translate them into clear and compelling graphic images.
- Independently evaluate, select, and apply standard urban design techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications on projects.
- Responsible for creating urban design projects for company clients. Ensure timely delivery of quality designs by using creativity & artistic talent, good organizational, through the application of oral, graphic and written communication skills.
- Prepare conceptual master planning/urban design for internal valuation processes. Prepare design briefs, scope of work, RFP documents for master planning consultants.
- The candidate will deliver distinctive and unique urban design / master planning / landscaping concepts in line with AECOM’s vision.
- Expertise in Adobe Design Collection, and AutoCAD.
- Strong portfolio of built work which demonstrates excellent technical capabilities.
- Experience working on large-scale international projects.
- Previous experience successfully managing small teams.
- Excellent design, visualization, and graphic skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.