Service Advisors Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Al-Futtaim
What you will do
- Ask Question and record customer requests without delay
- Collect accurate symptoms of complaints from the customer for quick resolutions at workshop.
- Empathize and clarify customer requests.
- Check workshop situation and promise delivery time.
- Check and ensure accordance of invoice and work performed.
- Inform customer after work completion and agree pick up time.
- Clear explanation of the job done and invoice and guide to the cashier.
- Promotion of value-added services
What equips you for the role
- The ideal candidate for this role should possess a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering. You should also be able to communicate effectively with strong customer service, analytical and communication skills. You should be highly motivated and eager to learn.
To apply for this job please visit rb.gy.