Shift Lead Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Vectrus Careers 2023
For More Job: Click Here
- Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards, leading by example, working as a team to provide professional food services.
- Shall operate up to a 2.5-ton reefer truck and up to 10k forklift.
- Shall assist the Storeroom and DFAC Supervisors as required to operate food service services 24/7/365.
- Comply with all applicable Government and corporate regulations, policies and procedures: AFI 34-239, Food Service Management Program, AFMAN 34-240, Food Service Program Management, and the Tri-Service Food Code.
- A minimum of one (1) year of related work experience in food service warehousing and storage procedures of perishable and non-perishable subsistence and shall be familiar with manual and automated supply accounting systems, policies and procedures.
- Must have a current, valid U. S. Passport and U. S. or Local Driver’s License.
- Must have and maintain a valid U. S. SECRET or Interim Secret Security Clearance prior to deployment.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
- Must be able to pass employment and deployment qualification requirements that include psychological, medical, dental, drug testing, background checks, etc.
To apply for this job please visit careers.vectrus.com.