Simulator Fleet Manager Jobs in Dubai | Dnata Careers
For More Job: Click Here
- Monitor and control the status of the simulators in the fleet and report to Manager Flight Training Facilities-MFTF on device availability, reliability and issues of operational concern across the fleet.
- Update flight training to ensure optimum rostering for devices
- Identify device technical specifications and scope of updates.
- Device updates may be complex and involve external interaction with agencies and suppliers.
- Analyse budgetary requirements for device updates and report and recommend to MFTF.
- Manage the project lifecycle
- To ensure technical documentation for training devices is appropriately updated and published for devices within fleet
- The jobholder requires professional experience within the simulation and training equipment industry, with strong flight simulation technical background.
- Track record of managing medium to large technical projects with experience of justifying, planning and implementing new solutions
- Must be able to promote and gain acceptance of new technical solutions with FTF management and engineers.
- Experiential knowledge will also be a significant factor in assessing situations and planning resolution of problems encountered.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.