The Emirates Group
Simulator Fleet Manager Jobs in Dubai | The Emirates Group Jobs
For More Job: Click Here
1- Simulator Fleet Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Technical management of a team of Senior Engineers and control of configurations and updates of the flight simulator fleet and associated training devices, ensuring simulators meet the internal quality and training objectives and external regulatory requirements. To ensure optimisation of the simulator fleet fidelity & evaluate fleet safety updates and flight training evolutions and their relevance to the simulator fleet.
- To ensure technical documentation for training devices is appropriately updated and published for devices within fleet.-
- Ensure common training functionality across devices to maximise device utilisation.
- Ensure that device status reports for local and international regulatory authority are completed for the certification of the training devices within the fleet. Present the training devices to international regulatory authorities for certification in conjunction with the Manager Quality Assurance and Audit-MQA&A
- Manage and plan activities in order to ensure allocated tasks and projects are completed within the required cost and time scales to maintain or meet operational requirements.
- Engineering.Flight Simulator : 8+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- The jobholder requires professional experience within the simulation and training equipment industry, with strong flight simulation technical background.
- Track record of managing medium to large technical projects with experience of justifying, planning and implementing new solutions.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.