Site HSE Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi | WTS Energy
- Provide necessary support to ensure the correct development, management, and improvement of the Project HSE Management System throughout the phases of the project.
- Supervise properly implementing HSE Management System according to the Company and project-specific HSE guidelines and standards.
Apply Also 👉 flydubai Careers in Dubai Announced Jobs Vacancies
- Provide necessary support to ensure that all construction activities carried out by Company and Subcontractors are conducted in strict accordance with the Client HSE Requirements, applicable local legislation, International Standards
- Preparation of project HSE documentation
- Revision of Subcontractor HSE documentation
- Providing recommendations for improving the HSE performances
- Monitoring, evaluating, and analyzing the effectiveness of the HSE Plans/System and proposing improvement actions.
- Performing joint site visits/checks and investigations of accidents and incidents
- Coordination and supervision of precautionary and preventive measures
- Analyses of accidents and identification of corrective actions
- Liaising with the HSE representatives of the Client and subcontractors to solve any HSE issue.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engineering or Science or HSE discipline (from an institution of higher learning authorized to grant academic degrees in the country of issue)
- NEBOSH GC or equivalent
- Minimum 12-15 years of experience in HSE in construction, fabrication, installation, and/or commissioning projects/operations in the oil & gas or petrochemical industries, with at least 5 years experience in a lead HSE position managing a team of HSE professionals.
- Evidence of previous experience working in ADNOC projects.
- Records of previous ADNOC approval for working on ADNOC projects
- Experience in offshore oil & gas projects will provide added value.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.