Social Worker Community Development Authority Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Al-Futtaim Group
Your Duties As A Senior Social Worker Home Care
- Preparing social studies for complex cases exposed to abuse, neglect or exploitation of the elderly in the Emirate of Dubai, so to transfer from the reporting system to develop solutions and recommendations to prepare reports for the judicial authorities.
- Coordinate with external entities and provide shelter services or housing for cases of elderly persons at risk.
- Prepare reports for follow up with the judicial authorities to apply judicial recommendations according to cases.
- Carry out field visits to home or shelters to follow up on the situation of the elderly.
- Preparing recommendations and reports and transferring them to social workers for inclusion in the empowerment database to prepare individual plans according to cases and follow up on their implementation.
- Guide senior citizens and their families and solve their problems.
- Respond to the queries of senior citizen families and finding the best ways to raise their standard of living.
- Preparing a guide for services provided to senior citizens and procedures related to services.
- Review the guide and update it according to developments, needs of the category and strategic directions.
- Prepare awareness programs for senior citizens to preserve their health, empower them and integrate them socially.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dubaicareers.ae.