NMC Specialty Hospital
Sonographer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Specialty Hospital Careers
For More Job: Click Here
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Sonographer functions as a mid-level healthcare provider who, working under the delegated authority of the supervising Radiologist, serves as a Radiologist extender. Responsibilities extend are focused on providing advanced clinical sonography services. Functions are performed consistent with their education and training, and in accordance with facility, protocols, policies, and procedures, and applicable professional standards.
- Prepare exam room and ultrasound equipment to conduct sonography examinations in accordance with infectious disease, sterilization, and patient safety protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Assume responsibility for the safety of the patient during the sonography examination.
- Review patient medical history and supporting clinical information
- Ensure the sonography examination order is complete, contains relevant clinical information, and meets the standard for “medical necessity.”
- College Degree in Sonology/ ultra sound or its equivalent.
- Current license in the country of origin, with DOH License to practice in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Minimum three years experience in the Radiology department.
- The ability to apply technical skills, together with a demonstrable knowledge of and interest in sciences, such as anatomy, physiology and physics;
To apply for this job please visit eiby.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.