Specialist Global Immigration Support Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Wipro
For More Jobs: Click Here
- Handling of business, work, dependant’s visa applications and managing related end to end work.
- Preparing documents for visas filing of various countries across globe.
- Updating requirements of visas / permits as when required, with an objective of simplification and ease of business
- Ensuring suitable communication and response to projects for keeping them update on progress on visas
- Keeping SOPs of processes responsible up to date
- Processing invoices of service providers in reference of terms of contract in timely manner
- Handling ongoing reviews, audits, and compliance reviews on internal or external process
- responsible for On arrival visas actions
- 3-7 years’ experience in immigration field
- Good exposure of common work tools – Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point
- Soft skills – Good Communication Skills, Strong sense of ownership, attention to details, drive for action, customer centricity, responsiveness
- Knowledge of processing visas and permits for UAE
- Knowledge of consular requirements for application package preparation for visas/permits
- Knowledge of regulatory immigration compliances
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.