Specialist Jobs In Dubai 2023 | AECOM
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJob Vacancies : The AECOM , a leading conglomerate in the United Arab Emirates, has announced a series of job vacancies in various categories. The group is looking for highly skilled and experienced individuals to fill in the positions.The job vacancies include positions for marketing executives, sales managers, accountants, human resource officers, and customer service representatives. The group is also looking for candidates with experience in the construction and engineering industry.The AECOM offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested candidates can submit their resumes and applications online.
Specialist Jobs In Dubai 2023 | AECOM
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Production and tracking of HR correspondence related to employees’ life cycle, including bank account opening letters, employment certificates, embassy letters, changes to employee terms and conditions, transfers, exits and other letters as required and directed.
- Maintain updated E-file system for employees and upload documents to the files as necessary.
- Assist employees with forms request and procedures queries.
- Input and audit employee’s data to HR system (Workday), ensuring, accuracy, and compliance with employee contractual terms and conditions.
- Respond effectively and in a time manner to queries received on HR.Middleeast@aecom.com email address.
- Archive Leavers on the E-filling system.
- Act as the backup for other People Services team members
- Provide adhoc support to HR People Services departments lead for various projects as required
- Typically has accountability and provides human resources (HR) support to a small office or branch.
- Using HR best practices, provides guidance on typical employee relations/HR issues to operations.
- Ensures compliance with all state, federal and corporate HR regulations and laws.
- Coordinates with supervisor for unusual or difficult problems and develops actions to apply to non-routine work.
- Receives supervision on new aspects of assignments.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject, or able to demonstrate sufficient experience within a similar role. CIPD qualification would be advantageous.
- 2-5 years plus experience within the HR field, ideally from a Generalist background with exposure to all factions of Human Resources.
How to Apply
Beware of recruitment scams when applying for AECOM
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesIf customer service is your passion and you want to become a part of the ever expanding Dubai skyline then join AECOM . today. The company has many new job openings in real estate and in engineering as well. No matter what your profession is, you will surely find a suitable vacancy here. Send your resume to the email address and specify the position applied for in the email subject. HR department will call only shortlisted candidates for an interviews.
Benefits of working and living in Dubai
AECOM offers a variety of benefits to its employees. These include:- Health insurance- Life insurance- Retirement savings plan- Paid time off- Employee assistance program AECOM
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJob Vacancies is committed to providing its employees with the resources they need to lead healthy and productive lives. We believe that happy and healthy employees are the key to a successful business. If you are interested in applying, please read the following information carefully.
If you're looking for a job with AECOM
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJob Vacancies, here are some tips to help you prepare for your interview:
- Click on the “Apply Here” button to view the job vacancies available on the career portal of Grandiose.
- A list of open positions will appear on your screen.
- You can also search for jobs by entering your desired job role in the keyword section and by specifying the job location and type.
- Choose the position that interests you and click on “View Details”.
- Read carefully the job description and qualifications.
- Click on the “Apply now” button.
- Fill out the application form and attach the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.