Connect West Gateway HR Consultancies
Specialist Neurologist Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Connect West Gateway HR Consultancies
For More Job: Click Here
- Use a range of diagnostic tools and tests to evaluate patients and determine the cause of their neurological symptoms. These may include imaging tests, such as CT scans or MRI, blood tests, and nerve conduction studies.
- Develop and implement treatment plans that may include medications, physical therapy, and other interventions to manage symptoms and improve quality of life.
- Diagnose and treat a variety of neurological conditions, such as epilepsy, stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, dementia, and neuropathies.
- Communicate with patients and their families to explain the diagnosis, treatment plan, and prognosis. They also provide education on how to manage symptoms and prevent further complications.
- Work closely with other healthcare professionals, such as physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, and social workers, to provide comprehensive care to their patient.
- Conduct research to develop new treatments and therapies for neurological conditions, as well as to gain a better understanding of the underlying causes of these conditions.