Nord Anglia Education
Specialist Teaching Assistant – Mandarin Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Nord Anglia Education
We’re , the world’s largest premium international schools organization. Every day, our teachers help 74,000 students at 84 schools across Asia, the Middle East, the Americas and Europe achieve more than they ever imagined possible. Our family of more than 13,000 passionate staff are experts in their academic and commercial fields and play a vital role in the world-class experience our schools provide. When you join Nord Anglia International School Abu Dhabi, you’ll become part of a global family of talented and creative experts working for a fast-growing premium international brand.
- Be a native speaker of Mandarin
- Ideally a bachelor-level degree education
- A minimum of 2-years experience working in a similar position
- A sound understanding of teaching best practice
- High level of fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, students and parents
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- High level of international and inter-cultural understanding
- An understanding of the British curriculum would be advantageous
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world-class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
Apply Also 👉 IKEA Careers 2023: Dubai – Abu Dhabi | Job Vacancies
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.