Sr. Accountant Job In Dubai UAE | talabat
Dubai UAEJob Vacancies : The talabat , a leading conglomerate in the United Arab Emirates, has announced a series of job vacancies in various categories. The group is looking for highly skilled and experienced individuals to fill in the positions.The job vacancies include positions for marketing executives, sales managers, accountants, human resource officers, and customer service representatives. The group is also looking for candidates with experience in the construction and engineering industry.The talabat offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested candidates can submit their resumes and applications online.
Sr. Accountant Job In Dubai UAE | talabat
We’re looking for a Senior Accountant to join the team and focus on growing our own Grocery Store “tMart”, which is the region’s first cloud store concept offering 30-minutedelivery of groceries at hypermarket prices. The service has expanded rapidly across Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, Jordan, Bahrain, Egypt, Oman and Iraq!
- Invoicing, supplier account statements / reconciliation , discrepancy handling (same applies to non-trading suppliers) + SBR (Supplier business review) Compliance such as rebates, credit notes..
- Creating and reconciling supplier accounts to ensure accuracy of accounts
- Performing costing of products and items
- Processing of payment requests for suppliers to ensure accuracy of accounts
- Investigating and resolving claims with local suppliers
- Ensuring that inventory counts are performed regularly and in accordance with agreed procedures to ensure compliance
- Performing warehouse and store inventory valuations, and calculate inventory ageing to control assets
- Developing and producing inventory performance reports to communicate inventory position
- At least 5 years within Accountancy and Finance
- You are very detail-oriented, structured and know how to prioritize — you consider yourself as someone who delivers solutions and not bottlenecks to be solved.
- Additionally, you have robust interpersonal and intercultural skills. You can inspire several teams and stakeholders to rally behind a mission.
- You are able to interact with senior-level executives and can manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- You are someone energized by the unknown and look forward to learning each day on the job.
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills, and always like to be hands-on with several tools.
- Language skills: Fluent English and Arabic would be highly advantageous.
How to Apply
Beware of recruitment scams when applying for talabat
Dubai UAEIf customer service is your passion and you want to become a part of the ever expanding Dubai skyline then join talabat . today. The company has many new job openings in real estate and in engineering as well. No matter what your profession is, you will surely find a suitable vacancy here. Send your resume to the email address and specify the position applied for in the email subject. HR department will call only shortlisted candidates for an interviews.
Benefits of working and living in Dubai
talabat offers a variety of benefits to its employees. These include:- Health insurance- Life insurance- Retirement savings plan- Paid time off- Employee assistance program talabat
Dubai UAEJob Vacancies is committed to providing its employees with the resources they need to lead healthy and productive lives. We believe that happy and healthy employees are the key to a successful business. If you are interested in applying, please read the following information carefully.
If you're looking for a job with talabat
Dubai UAEJob Vacancies, here are some tips to help you prepare for your interview:
- Click on the “Apply Here” button to view the job vacancies available on the career portal of Grandiose.
- A list of open positions will appear on your screen.
- You can also search for jobs by entering your desired job role in the keyword section and by specifying the job location and type.
- Choose the position that interests you and click on “View Details”.
- Read carefully the job description and qualifications.
- Click on the “Apply now” button.
- Fill out the application form and attach the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.