Staff SW Engineer Job In Dubai UAE | Visa
Dubai UAEJob Vacancies : The Visa , a leading conglomerate in the United Arab Emirates, has announced a series of job vacancies in various categories. The group is looking for highly skilled and experienced individuals to fill in the positions.The job vacancies include positions for marketing executives, sales managers, accountants, human resource officers, and customer service representatives. The group is also looking for candidates with experience in the construction and engineering industry.The Visa offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested candidates can submit their resumes and applications online.
Staff SW Engineer Job In Dubai UAE | Visa
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
- You’ll help our customers achieve their real goals by understanding their requirements and how they respond to their business needs.
- You will build partnerships with product management to make sure that the products we are building deliver real value.
- You’ll use technologies that include Java, REST, Android, Swift, React, Node.js, NoSQL, Docker and more.
- You will analyze business requirements and architect a solution that is robust and scalable along with providing technical documentation of solution.
- You have the work and academic experience that will demonstrate proficiency and ease with programming languages, code quality initiatives, scripting languages and operating systems.
- Your DNA would include following and creating software best practices and processes.
- MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 3 years of work experience with an Advanced degree
- 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
- Expert level skills in Java / C#
- In-depth knowledge of data structures implementation and optimization
- Expert level skills in multi-threading, concurrency, and error-handling
- Expert level skills in implementing design patterns (singleton, facade, factory, observer etc.)
- Experience building enterprise scale web services (RESTful), and their scalability, resiliency, and availability
- Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and implementing large components for enterprise projects
How to Apply
Beware of recruitment scams when applying for Visa
Dubai UAEIf customer service is your passion and you want to become a part of the ever expanding Dubai skyline then join Visa . today. The company has many new job openings in real estate and in engineering as well. No matter what your profession is, you will surely find a suitable vacancy here. Send your resume to the email address and specify the position applied for in the email subject. HR department will call only shortlisted candidates for an interviews.
Benefits of working and living in Dubai
Visa offers a variety of benefits to its employees. These include:- Health insurance- Life insurance- Retirement savings plan- Paid time off- Employee assistance program Visa
Dubai UAEJob Vacancies is committed to providing its employees with the resources they need to lead healthy and productive lives. We believe that happy and healthy employees are the key to a successful business. If you are interested in applying, please read the following information carefully.
If you're looking for a job with Visa
Dubai UAEJob Vacancies, here are some tips to help you prepare for your interview:
- Click on the “Apply Here” button to view the job vacancies available on the career portal of Grandiose.
- A list of open positions will appear on your screen.
- You can also search for jobs by entering your desired job role in the keyword section and by specifying the job location and type.
- Choose the position that interests you and click on “View Details”.
- Read carefully the job description and qualifications.
- Click on the “Apply now” button.
- Fill out the application form and attach the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.