StoreKeeper Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Delma Group
For More Job: Click Here
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Responsible for packing, pricing, labeling, and returning supplies
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally
- Create purchase orders and utilize purchasing card to perform low-value procurement activities
- Responsible for shipping cancelled or damaged items back to suppliers as appropriate.
- Awareness of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment Management system principles
- Knowledge of environmental and health impact of chemicals being stored in the warehouse
- Knowledge of identification, handling, storing and disposal of wastes and expired chemicals
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure.
- Ability to pass a typing test at 35 words per minute
- Ability to operate a personal computer and related software
- Good communication skills in English Language.