StoreKeeper Jobs In Dubai | Zabeel Groups
For More Job: Click Here
Purpose. To procure, store, and issue supplies in a supply operation; process and maintain inventory records; modify and implement inventory control and disposal procedures; perform related work.
- Assist Asst Manager Purchase to maintain optimum stock levels.
- To ensure that all goods are stored correctly, in terms of temperature and shelf life.
- To ensure that all goods are made against requisitions and that nom items leave the storeroom without the appropriate documentation or signature.
- Ensure HACCP procedures are followed and clear records are kept at all times.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of the Stores.
- Any matter which may effect the interests of the hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide effective and efficient services.
- Co-ordinate with the other departments to ensure operative effectiveness.
- Assist Asst Manager Purchase / Materials Manager to regularly review the Stores to improve productivity by maintaining stocks, identifying slow moving/nonmoving items, reduce spoilage and wastage & improve material handling and shortages.
- Recommend inventory levels for the goods in the stores to the Finance Department and seek approval.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.